IHC’s Humanities for All Grants are focused on making programs or collections more accessible to Idahoans. With an award size of up to $1,000, Humanities for All Grants are due monthly and have a 2-week waiting period for a decision.
Goals of the Humanities for All Grants include:
- Remove barriers to allow all Idahoans to have access to the robust cultural heritage of Idaho
- Increase public access to the shared human story
- Enhance archival preservation of Idaho history
- Common barriers include, but are not limited to, language, geography, finances, and vision/audio impairment.
Examples of projects include:
- Spanish translation costs
- Archival services
- ASL interpretation
- Digitization costs
Currently, the IHC’s target audience is the out-of-school adult public.
Questions? Please email Doug Exton, Grants Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At a Glance:
Up to $1,000
Who can apply?
Any Idaho non-profit or government agency
What is it for?
Making humanities programs or collections accessible
Applications are due on the 1st of the month, with a decision typically within two weeks
Projects can last up to 12 months